Sunday, August 05, 2007

An Endpaper Mitt

I am the Michael Jackson of knitting. I finished my first Endpaper Mitt last weekend and have been wearing it around in the anticipation of finishing the other. Why, in the height of summer, do I need to be wearing mitts? Just one mitt? Yet it gives me a zealous glee to sit here and type a la MJ. Except that my glove is pink.


Needless to say, the mitts are coming along fabulously. I am surprised at how little yarn they require; I will have enough leftover to make a whole extra pair. Or maybe those Anemoi Mittens? [Insert more zealous glee here]

One thing that is definitely not provoking glee is the packing of the stash. I move in with the fiance in 10 days, and I can't bear to box up my yarn. This whole moving this is going to put a serious damper on my knitting time. But, on the other hand, the extra cuddle time will surely make up for it. Where did I put that box, again?

2 comments:

The_Add_Knitter said...

I love the Endpaper Mitts, and was endlessly impressed with my ability to increase in pattern, who know? Yours look great, love the pink and cream!

Smartphone said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.