Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Photo-Op

Yesterday was such a beautiful, sunny day, that I dragged my DH outside to take pictures of a few finished objects. First up, my February Lady Sweater (which is the adult version of EZ's famous February Baby Sweater):


I'm a little embarrassed to say that this sweater has been finished since July and has been waiting 3 months for me to take photos! My version is made out of Knit Picks Alpaca Silk in Olive, which I thoroughly enjoyed knitting with. Between the pattern, yarn, and color, I'm going to give this sweater two thumbs up!


Next up are the Pembrokeshire Pathways socks. These are knit out of Kraemer Yarns' Jeannie, which is a thinner, undyed sock yarn that I simply love. Knit up on size 1 needles, these socks are so comfortable! However, the experience of knitting these, as well as my Snicket socks, has made me swear off knitting cabled socks for a long time. DPNs and cable needles just do not mix.


Conspicuously absent from the photo shoot is DH's raglan sweater. I have blocked it twice now, and it has still come out too long! I might be forced to rip out some of the body and reknit the hem. This is the project that will simply never end! Arg!

No comments: