I'm as busy as a house-elf this week trying to finish making Christmas gifts, wrap them, and send them in time for the holiday. Since I don't want to ruin the surprise of all the gifts I'm working on at the moment, I thought I would share some neat gift ideas/tutorials I've discovered in the past year. There is still plenty of time left to make any of these items and people usually appreciate the hand-made touch!
Handmade gift ideas:
* Give a batch of this amazing-sounding carmel corn.
* Customize an embroidered corner bookmark.
* Share some yummy candy buttons.
* For something fun, how about googly-eyed thumb tacks, or even magnets.
* For a female friend, you can whip up these fabric scrap hairpins.
* I'm over-the-moon about these embellished pillowcases.
* Or you could whip up a pair of Bike Helmet Earmuffs for the cyclist in your life (shameless plug).