Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Handmade Gift Ideas

I'm as busy as a house-elf this week trying to finish making Christmas gifts, wrap them, and send them in time for the holiday. Since I don't want to ruin the surprise of all the gifts I'm working on at the moment, I thought I would share some neat gift ideas/tutorials I've discovered in the past year. There is still plenty of time left to make any of these items and people usually appreciate the hand-made touch!

Handmade gift ideas:

* Give a batch of this amazing-sounding carmel corn.

* Customize an embroidered corner bookmark.

* Share some yummy candy buttons.

* For something fun, how about googly-eyed thumb tacks, or even magnets.

* For a female friend, you can whip up these fabric scrap hairpins.

* I'm over-the-moon about these embellished pillowcases.

* Or you could whip up a pair of Bike Helmet Earmuffs for the cyclist in your life (shameless plug).

No comments: