Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope all of my American readers had a happy Thanksgiving yesterday! Husband and I are enjoying some time with my family, though I'm not sure what he's enjoying more: the company, the food, or the James Bond marathon on Dad's big TV (I think it's the last one). Personally, I'm happy to have a few days off to catch up on things, such as schoolwork and knitting.


The extra free time has been very beneficial, as my sweater is finished and soaking even as I write this. The state of the sleeves evidences how necessary this soak is; you can clearly tell which stitches were part of the original sweater, which stitches were knit with curly just-frogged yarn, and which stitches were added with smooth yarn. I can't wait to try the sweater on once things smooth out!

2 comments:

Márcia Galti said...

Hello Kristin
It's getting beautiful, the color too, I am following.
Kiss!

Kristin said...

Marcia,

Thanks for the sweet comments on my sweater. I too am in love with this mustard color.

Thanks,
Kristin