Monday, March 16, 2009

The Most Random Thing In Madison

I have hardly knit a stitch this week. My in-laws were in town from Wednesday to Sunday, and we spent the weekend touring Madison and partaking in its culinary delights--fried cheese curds and beer. I hope that this week brings lots of vegetables, in addition to lots of knitting, because I certainly need both!

In the meantime, I have some crazy carpet to show you:


This is the carpet from the Monona Terrace (Madison's convention center), which I toured this weekend with the in-laws. While I believe that there is some unspoken rule that all convention centers must have ugly carpeting, most do not have ugly carpeting designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. I think that it would be pretty cool to have a print of this on the wall, but definitely not a whole roll of it on the floor.

No comments: