Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Scaling Back

It's been a little quiet on the blog lately and I'm sad to say that it's likely to be that way for the next year or so. I have some big projects on the docket and I don't expect to have a lot of time for knitting, let alone blogging, in the near future. For all I'm going to miss being here, I know it's best for me to not try to keep up with this blog right now.

The good news is that I'm not going on a complete blog hiatus. I plan to drop by every so often to share what's on the needles. So thanks for understanding and I look forward to popping back in here in the near future and sharing my yarns with you.

2 comments:

MGY said...

Speaking as someone who took a year off... You do what you gotta. Wishing you well in your sort-of absence!

Unknown said...

I hear ya - I had to go on a hiatus during the fellowship. You just have to put things into order for the time being. No worries - we look forward to seeing you when you drop by. Take care!