Sunday, October 04, 2009

Etsy Love

I'm taking a break from the knitting this week to share some handmade Etsy awesomeness with you. Enjoy!

STUFF I'VE SCORED ON ETSY:

Pin toppers from Pinks & Needles
This shop is only open on Mondays at the moment, but it's totally worth checking out for her adorable pin toppers. Mushroom-themed tea party, anyone?


Sock yarn from Wooly Booger Yarns
I bought this Merino/Bamboo/Nylon blend in the colorway Rumpelstiltskin and I have big plans for this yarn!


Mineral makeup samples from The All Natural Face
I'm giving mineral makeup a try, and thus far I really like it. This shop offers a nice variety of samples at a reasonable price so you can find the best colors for you without breaking the bank.



STUFF I COVET ON ETSY:

I'm in love with so many things from The Small Object, but especially the Nesting Doll Stamp Set and the Mustache Magnet. I'm beginning to think that all fridge photos need mustaches.

I also covet the Harry Potter-themed items at the Celeste Frittata shop, particularly this Divination Notebook. Her Owl Post Stationary Set is also pretty cool.

Finally, Kaang Accessories is really making me want a fascinator. Would I know where to wear it? No. Do I care? No.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Enabler!!!

:)