Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Hello!

It's been quiet on this blog for the last couple months as I've been working to finish up a giant project: a book! It has absolutely nothing to do with knitting, sewing, or crafting except that it has taken up a lot of crafting time in the last 18 months. Hopefully now that the proofs are in, I'll have a bit more time for fun.

That's not to say I haven't been crafting recently (more that I've been too busy to write about it). In the past few months, I've finished a few awesome projects. At the top of the awesome list is my Emily Capelet made from MadTosh.


Continuing in the theme of Ysolda patterns, I finished a Wee Envelope in Briar Rose yarn.


And then there was the adorable Poklon, who would be more adorable if I hadn't run out of yarn right at the end.


So this is a quick check-in to say that I'm here, I've been doing some knitting, and I'm looking forward to being back here more now that my giant book project is done!

No comments: