Monday, December 18, 2006

A Race To Christmas

Andy's Hat is coming along nicely with only 2-3 more inches to go before I start decreasing. I am super happy with the cables! He's going to love it (or else)...


I also picked up some yarn yesterday to do some last minute Christmas knitting. The extra time on the plane trip home and during vacation should let me finish it in time. What was I thinking starting a project with one week to go?! At least Andy will get his hat on New Year's, so I can put that aside for a few days.

And speaking of buying things at the yarn shop, remember that store credit I got for returning 3 skeins? I definitely bought EZ's The Opinionated Knitter. I am so excited!

I'll be in Ohio & Pennsylvania for 2 weeks celebrating Christmas with the family, so I probably won't post here until after the new year. I am looking forward to the extra knitting time over break. See you in 2007!

No comments: