Saturday, December 06, 2008

Book List

This week has been totally unproductive in the knitting department. Maybe it was that frustrating project at work or putting together Christmas gifts, but all I managed to do was finish casting off on DH's sweater. You know, the sweater I have knit twice in full, and it still isn't right. Yeah, that one. I worked on it over Thanksgiving and hopefully I will have an actual finished sweater to post about next week. That is, if the books don't eat me first.


So perhaps this is the real reason I didn't do any knitting in the last seven days. Somehow my modest to-read pile ballooned to 15 books this week. While a significant number of books in the pile are on tea, you may espy Color Style, Knitter's Almanac, New Pathways for Sock Knitters, The Gentle Art of Domesticity, and a non-knitting book by Barbara Walker hidden in the stack. Even when I'm not physically knitting, I guess I don't get that far away.

(And if I had to pick only one of these knitting books, it would be the sock pathways book. Cat Bordhi is a genius!)

No comments: