Saturday, December 19, 2009

My Favorite Greens, Wrap Up

With 13 installations of 'My Favorite Greens', I've decided it is time to wrap things up. I've really enjoyed this quarter-of-a-year spent thinking about and photographing some of my favorite possessions. While some of them were inexpensive and others priceless, the most important thing is that I love them all.

What I take away from this project is a reminder to love the things I have and to only buy things that I love. And to remember that usually, the things we love the most are the ones made with care and by hand. It's a good lesson to carry with me into the holidays and something to think about in the new year and I hope it is something that you will consider in the new year as well.

Related: All of My Favorite Greens photos.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing your Favorite Greens! It was cool to see some of your items, see the things you love and cherish and see your growth and perfection in photography.

In case I don't speak to you before the holidays... Happy Holidays to you and the Mr! Safe travels and have a great time with friends and family!