Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Little Cutie, Little Crafty

I can't believe that it's already March. February drifted by when I was working on a little of this and a little of that and, next thing I knew, it's been three weeks since I last posted here! While I have been doing a little crafting, there have been Big Events that I want to share with you.


The biggest news is that my sister-in-law gave birth to a beautiful little girl a few weeks ago. I'm an aunt (again)! They don't live very close, but it was worth spending 14 hours in a car to spend some time with the baby and her family. She's a cutie.


I knit my niece a stuffed elephant (pattern from Knitty) last summer and am finally able to show it off here. That's the downside of gift knitting, you're unable to show it off when you're excited about finishing and you don't remember to post about it when you finally can show pictures. Anyway, it is a lovely pattern and I hope my niece likes her toy.


The other big news is that I'm finally unpacking all of the boxes from the moves in July and December. There's still more to unpack, but I'm much happier now that I have my teapots and my crafting supplies moved in. While I still need pictures hung in my crafting corner, it's starting to feel like home!

No comments: